Are under-caffeinated emails costing you sales?
You rolled out your new lead magnet, worked some Zapier magic, and created an automated email sequence so that you could set it and forget it.
After all, isn’t watching sales roll in while you sip your morning coffee what it’s all about?
But let’s be honest for a minute. Are those emails really producing the results you had hoped for? How long has it been since you created that sequence anyway?
Maybe you have a hunch that something’s not working…
An idea percolating in the back of your mind that a neglected email sequence is the leak in your sales funnel.
You may even have data showing that it’s more than just a hunch.
But you’d rather spill hot coffee on your lap than troubleshoot your messaging and rewrite an entire sequence from scratch.
Here are some signs that underperforming emails are draining your bottom line:
- Your list size has increased but your revenue hasn’t
- No one’s taking you up on your juicy offer to book a free call (or worse, bad-fit time wasters are booking up all your spots and then promptly ghosting)
- You’ve got declining open rates, low click through rates, and a slow trickle of replies to your emails
- Your business has pivoted, but your fresh-out-of-B-School email sequence hasn’t
Sound familiar? Then it’s time to make changes fast.
Before you press Delete on an entire sequence, consider this…
You're 5 days away from emails that
turn readers into buyers
The Cold Brew Email Review is an in-depth analysis of your email copy and strategy performed by a pair of email obsessed copywriters.
We’ll take a look at your current sequence, do some light internet stalking of your clients and competitors, and identify any and every element of your emails that has room for improvement.
Your Cold Brew Email Review will help you…
- Build close relationships with your audience and maximize know, like, and trust (there’s a science to this)
- Feel more confident in the messaging and positioning of your offer (especially if you had to do a big pivot in 2020….)
- Understand exactly what to say in each email (so that your readers can fully visualize the experience of working with you)
- Stand out in a crowded niche by turning your generic, DIY, template-based emails into a sequence that is uniquely you
- Confidently ask for the sale in a way that never feels forced or sales-y
Pop the top on your Cold Brew Email Review and see what's inside
Here’s what’s included in your custom email sequence audit:
How it works
Our email audit is as easy for you as pouring a can of cold brew over ice (just add oat milk). Here’s how it works:
You answer a few quick questions about your business and shoot us over your emails
We get to work on your sequence (while you spend a week chillaxing or working on whatever non-email tasks your heart desires)
5 business days after we’ve received the goodies from Step 1, we’ll send you the results of your Email Review and a link to book your follow-up Q&A call
You review your results and then we’ll hop on your scheduled Q&A call to make sure you’re crystal clear on your next steps
We recommend sending over a sequence that’s between 5-10 emails long. We accept longer sequences (up to 15 emails), but we might not be able to give each individual email as much attention.
The Cold Brew Email Review is for one sequence. That’s because we’re reviewing the effectiveness of the entire sequence, not just the content of each individual email. We want you to leave with a clear, focused plan for optimizing your sequence.
Nope. This is about more than fixing typos, swapping words, and deleting commas (although Megan is a former Content Editor so she might not be able to resist cleaning things up…).
The Cold Brew Email Review focuses on conversion elements throughout your sequence. We’re talking persuasion, nurturing, and other strategic bits that get your readers to take action.
I bet you have a sequence in mind already. But if you need some ideas, we got you.
Welcome Sequences (our speciality), Launch/Sales Sequences, Book-A-Call, Webinar Show Up, and Course Onboarding Sequences would all be a perfect fit.
You’re going to get plenty of copy suggestions (some of which you can swipe word for word). If you get your review back, love it, and want us to go ahead and implement the suggestions, there’s an option for that too.
Great question! The first time we had cold brew was at Baked & Wired in Washington, DC and they used a custom blend of Stumptown coffee. Lucky for us, we can now get canned Stumptown cold brew at Target and Whole Foods.