Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Anti-Racism
Visualized Copy is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity, and anti-racism.
Visualized Copy recognizes all types of diversity including ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, and abilities. We honor and celebrate these differences.
We acknowledge that white supremacist systems have benefited us and our business. In the past, we have been complicit and have not done enough to actively dismantle systems of oppression.
Going forward, we will take deliberate steps to ensure that we do no harm:
- Engaging in anti-racist education on an ongoing basis (educational resources to include online courses, coaching, and books)
- Naming white supremacy when we see it in our communities and with our clients
- Investing a portion of our monthly operating budget in the Black community
- Our starting point is investing 10% with a future goal of investing 25%. We will track and reassess our progress on a quarterly basis
- Current investments include educational resources, software, contractors, and vendors. Future investments may include employees and speakers
Visualized Copy is strongly committed to becoming an anti-racist organization. We are open to having conversations about how we can better achieve this goal.